Enjoy the convenience of setting up an FS PARTNERS/ UPI Energy FS account for all of your agronomic, grain and energy needs.


Fill out a printed application

Simply fill in the New Account Application and Bank Release. Do you want to set up a Pre-Authorized Payment Account? Fill in the PAP form.


Prefer to go electronic? 

Submit an Online Account Application.


Already have an account? 

Jump over to My Farm Records.