Energy Price Protection:
An energy program that is designed to help protect your fuel costs.
There are three main components to the program:
- On the date that you inquire about the program, we will help you set your maximum price, allowing you to secure your energy price for six months up to one year.
- You have the advantage of always paying the lower price, while still protecting yourself when the price of fuel rises above your locked in maximum price.
- In order to participate in the Energy Price Protection program, you pay three cents per liter of product that you book. For example, if you book 5000 liters it would cost you 5000 liters x 0.03 = $150.00 plus applicable taxes.
Through the Energy Price Protection program, you have a variety of energy products to choose from to customize your plan:
- Bulk delivered fuel products - ethanol, furnace oil, dyed diesel, clear diesel or biodiesel.
- Cardlock fueling stations at all FS Fuel card participating locations.
Conditions of the program:
- It is important to know your volume- if your volume use exceeds the amount contracted, you revert to normal pricing; if you don’t use you’re amount that that you indicated on your plan, you cannot extend the term of your contract.
- You will be required to sign a contract to book energy products under this program.
Sign up for the Energy Price Protection program today- it’s easy! Call us at (877) 748-8441 for details.